The NBA season is in full swing, and we will be here each weekday with the NBC Sports daily roundup Three Things to Know — everything you might have missed in the Association, every key moment from the night before in one place. 1) Lloyd Pierce pays price for Atlanta owners' expectations The list of things that can get an NBA coach fired is longer than Santa's naughty list (we assume the naughty list is longer than the nice one, right?). However, Atlanta's Lloyd Pierce missed the mark on a couple of items that have to be priorities for any coach. First, have a strong relationship with the team's star. In Atlanta, Pierce and franchise cornerstone Trae Young were not on the same page . Star players fill the building (when fans are allowed) and keep the money rolling in, which means making them happy is a franchise priority. Second, keep ownership's expectations in line with reality, then live up to them. Atlanta's ownership spent big money last offseason bringing in Danilo Gallinari , Bogdan Bogdanovic , Kris Dunn , and Rajon Rondo (plus Clint Capela , going back to the last trade deadline). That outlay of cash meant ownership… Read full this story
- Here’s What’s Driving Up Prices For High-Capacity PSUs
- More than 4 million Honda and Acura owners e-mail addresses stolen
- Comments for : Analysts expect the Apple Watch to capture about 50% of the global smartwatch market in 2016
- ‘Mass Effect: Andromeda’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- We asked, you answered: Would you actually pay for Facebook?
- Apple iPhone 7s iPhone 8 rumor review specs features design price release date
- Google Pay v1.53 rolls out major redesign, prepares transit tickets and custom card art [APK Teardown]
- Microsoft’s Phil Spencer teases the pricing window of 2017’s Project Scorpio
- Can you order an iMac Pro using HomePod and pay for it with Apple Pay?
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy A9 price allegedly revealed
Three things to know: Lloyd Pierce pays price for Atlanta owners’ expectations have 321 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.