Former Miami pass rusher Gregory Rousseau has seen his draft stock fall in recent mocks. Rousseau was projected just outside the top 10 into the 20's as recent as a couple of weeks ago, but there are some recent mocks that have him falling out of the first round completely. That is also the case in CBS Sports' Ryan Wilson's most recent seven-round mock draft released Monday. Rousseau falls all the way to pick No. 44, but lands at an intriguing situation with the Dallas Cowboys. On an edition of NFL Network's Path to the Draft earlier this month, former scout Bucky Brooks explained why Rousseau has been heading in the wrong direction of late. While Rousseau was impressive in the 2019 season, he opted out of the 2020 pandemic season. Because of that, the former Hurricanes edge-rusher needed a big pro day, and he didn't get that. ” Gregory Rousseau from Miami also suffering a bit of a slide,” Brooks said . “Because on tape, I thought I was going to see a little bit more of a dynamic player at his workout. And then when you have the situation where he didn’t play this year, you expect him… Read full this story
- Week 5 NFL picks, best bets from a legendary expert: This three-way football parlay pays 6-1 - CBS Sports
- NBA mock draft 2018: Marvin Bagley III, DeAndre Ayton, Michael Porter Jr. to Phoenix Suns?
- 2018 NFL mock draft: Quarterback options for Arizona Cardinals in first round of NFL draft
- AP mock draft: Dolphins pull off a surprise by signing Jake Long
- NFL odds, picks, predictions for Week 5: Advanced computer model loving Giants, Bears - CBS Sports
- Dallas Cowboys defense helps deal New Orleans Saints first loss of the season
- Rams vs. Seahawks odds, line: Thursday Night Football picks, optimal predictions from model on 83-54 run - CBS Sports
- Rams vs. Seahawks odds, line: Thursday Night Football picks, predictions from dialed-in model on 83-54 run - CBS Sports
- Rams vs. Seahawks odds, line: Thursday Night Football picks, best predictions from model on 83-54 run - CBS Sports
- NFL Mock Draft 2015: Gary Myers breaks down the first round
Gregory Rousseau falls all the way to Dallas Cowboys at pick No. 44 in recent CBS Sports mock draft have 352 words, post on 247sports.com at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.