India and New Zealand are set to fly to UK for the World Test Championship final from June 18 and England players in IPL 2021 are expected to accompany them in the same flight. “We just want to find a way to go home. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), both governments can work a solution. If we’ve to wait bit longer, so be it, but there’s a way to get home at some stage,” Maxwell told The Final Word Podcast conducted by journalists Geoff Lemon and Adam Collins. BCCI treasurer Arun Dhumal said that the option could be explored looking at the international travel guidelines during the last week of May as all commercial flights from India to Australia are banned at the moment due to a spike in the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic cases in India. “India and England are going to play in England. Worst comes to worst, we’ve to wait in England and try and find a way out in that chartered (flight) and get out of India. I’m sure a lot of guys will try and put their hand up in trying to do that as well,” Maxwell added. Dhumal said the idea… Read full this story
- The Lifehacker Guide to International Travel
- How travelers can protect themselves during hurricane season
- ‘A triumph over nature’: perfume in the age of decadence – Catherine Maxwell
- Steering Clear Of Danger: How To Avoid Trouble Behind The Wheel Of Your Mercedes
- Marijuana Market Projected to Hit $18,000,000,000 by 2021: Report
- AA Aims to Avoid Putting Delayed Travelers on Other Airlines
- Applying to Grad School: What should I say in my Personal Statement?
- Why is there still stigma attached to a virus we can control? – Rose George
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
- No, DDT won't save us from the Zika virus
IPL 2021: Maxwell suggests a detour to avoid travel restriction have 300 words, post on www.mykhel.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.