PREVIEW – KKR VS CSK by Akash Sarkar • Published on Share Tweet Will KKR consider bringing back the now-fit Sunil Narine into the XI. © BCCI/IPL The Overview Kolkata Knight Riders land in Mumbai with a nagging feeling of ‘could have, would have and should have’. Head coach Brendon McCullum believes his side needs to “tidy up some areas”. If the loss against Mumbai Indians was down to a mental block and the lower order having to deal with the worst conditions the track had to offer on the night, the loss against Royal Challengers Bangalore was down to some poor execution. KKR have had a pin put into their balloon but the party is far from over. The side will aim to shrug off the early tournament lethargy in their next two matches in Mumbai. There have been several questions on where MS Dhoni should bat, the batting strategies CSK should adopt and the form of Ruturaj Gaikwad. And despite all of that, CSK have two wins from three games. While the wins have largely been set up by the bowlers, CSK will have no hesitation in admitting they haven’t been their best so far. And that can… Read full this story
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced With Early Details: Backyard Brawls, No Ultimate Team, No Joe Rogan
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced With Early Details: Missing Ultimate Team And Joe Rogan
- Amid pandemic, investors bet on Reliance Jio and its giant-killer playbook
- Malinga, Pollard, Dhoni, Watson: who is the IPL's all-time MVP?
- Portugal 2-0 Wales: five talking points from the semi-final in Lyon
- Wimbledon 2014 quarter-finals: Djokovic and Federer win – as it happened
- EXCLUSIVE-Obscure Indian cyber firm spied on politicians, investors worldwide
- Coronavirus live updates: SF mayor, supervisor test negative after exposure
- Coronavirus live updates: California’s total case count exceeds 300,000
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: July 8-9
KKR aim to shrug off early tournament lethargy have 301 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.