The future of Ohio State football was on display on Saturday afternoon. The Buckeyes handled their annual spring game and some young bucks, no pun intended, showed out and made a case for their participation this Fall. Head coach Ryan Day evaluated it all but most fans were keen on the quarterback competition between CJ Stroud , Kyle McCord and Jack Miller. Also, freshman defensive Jack Sawyer had a breakout spring game. Speaking after the game on Big Ten Network, Day evaluated the future of the program. "I think our future's really bright here," Day said on Big Ten Network following the spring game. "You look at some of the young guys in the program here, they have a chance to make an impact this season. They still have a lot of work to do. I told the team, we made a lot of progress. We're behind in general just by the way the season ended last year. We didn’t have spring, we didn’t preseason, we didn’t have bowl practice, missed half the season and because of that we're playing catch up. I thought this spring was really big for us but we have a long way to go." On… Read full this story
- Ranking NFL's most vulnerable division winners from 2019: Patriots suddenly susceptible after losing Tom Brady
- NFL Backup QB Power Rankings, from 1-32: Andy Dalton gives Cowboys elite option behind Dak Prescott
- Into the Woods: Spine-Tingling Secrets About the
- FMIA: Football in the Fall? Dr. Fauci: ‘The Virus Will Make Decision For Us’
- Reese Witherspoon on being ‘totally overwhelmed’ by life, work: ‘I’ll lay on the floor and cry’
Ryan Day: 'I think our future's really bright here' have 281 words, post on 247sports.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.