Monday's Three Stars 1. Connor McDavid , Edmonton Oilers Any day Connor McDavid takes the ice could be the best game of anyone in the NHL that night, so, ho hum. McDavid scored an absolutely filthy goal through the Montreal defense while dishing two assists on Monday night, leading the Oilers to an important 4-2 win. All three of his points came in the third period, where the Oilers went on a four-goal run after trailing 1-0 heading into the final frame. 2. Frank Vatrano , Florida Panthers Florida's push for the top of the Central continued on Monday night with an impressive win over the Blue Jackets, led by two tallies from Vatrano. The Panthers have won two in a row and have points in seven of their last 10 games, six of those wins. The winger took seven shots on goal as well in Florida's four-goal effort. It bumped him to 15 goals this season, just a single tally behind his 16 he scored in 69 games a year ago. He's been hot, scoring once last game against the Lightning and another one on April 13 against Dallas. 3. Jason Robertson , Dallas Stars Dallas needs points and… Read full this story
- Democratic Congress Goes After Big Oil On Tax Issues
- Speaking Of Careers In Music - Recording Engineer, What's That About
- Criminal Record - Stigma For Life
- Norm Goldman Interviews Comedienne Fran Capo,the Guinness Book Worlds Record for the Fastest Talking
- How To Break A #1 Hit Song On MP3.com
- Breaking The Law
- What Goes Up, Must Come Dow...
- Randomizing Class Choices: Breaking Up the Monotony
- How to Get Fast Cash Without Breaking the Bank
- Planet SSARG (Chapters 13-Part II, 14, and half of 15)
The Buzzer: McDavid goes off, Marleau breaks record have 276 words, post on nhl.nbcsports.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.