Shortly after the San Francisco 49ers decided to trade up from the No. 12 overall pick to the No. 3 overall pick in the NFL Draft, a report from ESPN's Adam Schefter said that the team was still committed to Jimmy Garoppolo as the team's starter. Obviously, everybody still thought the team was making a move for a quarterback, with former Alabama star Mac Jones being the most common name mentioned . Despite the 49ers saying Garoppolo was still a part of their future plans, there was a ton of speculation in regard to the team potentially moving him in a trade . Garoppolo's former team, the New England Patriots, came up quite a bit. That's still the case. In Peter King's Football Morning in America column on Monday, when discussing potential surprises, he says he wouldn't be surprised if the team made Garoppolo more available than he has been. "It won't surprise me if the Niners make Jimmy Garoppolo more available than he's been. In other words, instead of trying to get a first-round pick for him, maybe considering taking a two for him," King wrote. "I wonder if the Patriots would deal the 46th pick in the draft,… Read full this story
- 49ers schedule 2018: Jimmy Garoppolo will keep winning in San Francisco
- Should We Pump the Brakes on Jimmy Garoppolo and San Francisco 49ers?
- 49ers Legend Joe Montana Thinks Hype Around QB Jimmy Garoppolo Is Premature
- Drew Brees reportedly to demand less than Jimmy Garoppolo on new deal
- Surprise: 49ers take tackle Mike McGlinchey in first round
- Peter King’s mailbag: The latest on the league’s six head-coach vacancies
- New England Patriots: Dynamics Behind A Jimmy Garoppolo Trade
- ‘Speak for Yourself’ debate: Would Bill Belichick dump Tom Brady for Jimmy Garoppolo?
- 5 Possible Trade Destinations for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Jimmy Garoppolo and the QB Domino Effect
'Wouldn't be a surprise' if 49ers were more aggressive in moving Jimmy Garoppolo, says Peter King have 316 words, post on 247sports.com at April 26, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.