Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are two of the most written about celebrities, but there are still many lesser known facts you may not have come across. Waves of press coverage—some adoring, some hateful—have put their lives into the public domain in extraordinary detail. However, dramatic allegations, family crisis and wars with the media can sometimes push the little facts to the background. Here are 41 missible details about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. 1. Meghan is Not Her Real First Name The Duchess of Sussex was in fact born Rachel Meghan Markle in Los Angeles on August 4, 1981. 2. Harry is Not His Real First Name The Duke of Sussex was in fact born Prince Henry Charles Albert David, at St Mary’s Hospital, in London, on September 15, 1984. 3. Meghan is a Trained Calligrapher Meghan is an expert calligrapher and taught classes through her part-time job at Paper Source, in Beverley Hills, from 2004 to 2005. Winnie Park, the company’s chief executive told People in 2018: “It was her part-time job as she was going through auditions. “She taught calligraphy and hosted a group of customers and instructed them during a two-hour class on how to… Read full this story
- 'Meghan Markle, Prince Harry will be on every major red carpet after coronavirus pandemic'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry react to their iconic rain photo
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly give interviews for explosive tell-all biography
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's birthday plans for son Archie unveiled
- Lindsay Lohan has a piece of advice for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry on paparazzi
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry tell all in upcoming bombshell book ‘Finding Freedom’: report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry mourn loss of 18-year-old fan in heartfelt letter
- Lindsay Lohan offers Meghan Markle, Prince Harry advice on avoiding paparazzi
- Meghan Markle and Harry make exit official with out-of-office email as chief of staff reveals they aim to ‘change lives’
- Meghan Markle and Harry will work with 'friendly' journalists to write biography
41 Facts About Meghan Markle and Prince Harry You Probably Didn't Know have 316 words, post on www.newsweek.com at May 24, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.