South Africa and Rajasthan Royals all-rounder Chris Morris is "relieved" to be safely back home after witnessing "chaos" unfold once COVID-19 cases in the IPL bio-bubble came to light. Morris, along with his 10 other South African players have reached home, after the IPL was suspended following six cases of COVID-19 — four players and two coaches from three different teams. "Look, obviously I'm relieved," Morris, who is currently undergoing a 10-day mandatory quarantine at home, told iol.co.za. Morris said they came to know about the COVID cases in Kolkata Knight Riders — Varun Chakravarthy and Sandeep Warrier — on Sunday night. "The moment we heard that, when players are testing positive, inside the bubble, then everyone starts asking questions. The alarm bells definitely started going off for all of us," he said. "By Monday when they postponed that game (between Kolkata and Royal Challengers Bangalore), we knew the tournament was under pressure to continue." The T20 league was suspended after Sunrisers Hyderabad's wicketkeeper-batsman Wridhimman Saha and Delhi Capitals' Amit Mishra tested positive on Tuesday. Later, Chennai Super Kings' bowling coach L Balaji and batting coach Michael Hussey also contracted the virus. "I was chatting to our team doctor, whose… Read full this story
- Ranking NFL running backs by team: Ezekiel Elliott's Cowboys edge Le'Veon Bell, Steelers
- ‘War of the Worlds’ broadcast causes chaos in 1938
- Spring concerts in Phoenix: Chris Stapleton, Panic! at the Disco, the Weeknd, Country Thunder, Keith Urban
- Las Vegas mass shooting raises new doubts about safety of live entertainment
- Whiskey is back! Bourbon production reaches highest point since 1970s
- @ISSUE: Christie: An environmental disaster?
- Stile: Christie stays on sideline as health care overhaul threatens anti-addiction crusade
- The Nets have finally found a home in Brooklyn
- Rick Nash all too familiar with losing atmosphere, says Rangers must stick together to get back on winning track
- Brutally honest rankings of every Grammy performance
Alarm Bells Started Going Off, it Was Chaos: Chris Morris on COVID in IPL Bio-Bubble have 325 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.