The Carolina Panthers agreed to terms with fourth-round running back Chuba Hubbard Thursday morning. The team took the former Oklahoma State star with the No. 126 overall pick in last week’s NFL Draft. Hubbard's projected contract is expected to come out to four years with a total value of $4,193,174. His signing bonus projects to be $713,174. A three-star prospect in Oklahoma State's 2017 recruiting class, Hubbard held offers from the likes of Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and many others, but chose to play for head coach Mike Gundy in Stillwater instead. Hubbard got his fair share of reps as a freshman with 740 yards and seven scores on 124 carries, but then blew up onto the scene as a sophomore. Hubbard had 2,094 yards and 21 touchdowns on the ground that season, but his heavy workload of 328 carries might have impacted him in 2020. Hubbard battled injury all year long in 2020 and was only able to play in seven games all year. He had 625 yards and five touchdowns on 133 carries this season. Hubbard missed the final four games of Oklahoma State's season, including the Cheez-It Bowl win over Miami. But he still believes that he can… Read full this story
- Panthers QB Allen awaits decision on starting vs Arizona
- Top 5 teams to watch for as Giants consider Odell Beckham trade
- It’s official: Raiders trade Khalil Mack to the Chicago Bears
- AP Top 25 Takeaways: No. 1 Clemson ... but for how long?
- Ezekiel Elliott doesn’t take flight for Cowboys training camp
- Detroit Lions' Bob Quinn: We eyed QB Connor Cook all season
- Adrian Peterson a healthy scratch in Skins' opener
- Detroit Lions roster tracker: Surprise! DeShawn Shead released
- Detroit Lions roster tracker: Surprise! CB DeShawn Shead released
- Detroit Lions roster tracker: Ameer Abdullah likely sticking around
Chuba Hubbard agrees to terms with Carolina Panthers on rookie contract have 285 words, post on 247sports.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.