A day after Chennai Super Kings bowling coach Lakshmipathy Balaji tested positive for Coronavirus, batting coach Michael Hussey is the latest to have contracted the novel virus. Hoping for a negative report like CSK CEO Kasi Viswanathan, Hussey has sent his samples again to be redone. As per a report in The Times of India, Hussey has self-isolated himself. "Hussey tested positive. But his samples are being redone. Hopefully, the report will come negative," said a source to TOI. Meanwhile, two members including Balaji had tested positive on Monday and that sends panic all across the IPL circles. Chennai last played Mumbai Indians on April 1. With the tournament already suspended indefinitely, it will not matter much.
- In-Depth: Exploring Ultracade's Alleged Counterfeit Arcade Game Racket
- Statistical Model Predicts Play-calling of NFL Teams with High Accuracy
- : You are the experience points
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, Kentucky Route Zero, SteamWorld Dig 2, other indies coming to Switch
- Hold on to your butts: These are the 25 fastest cars in the world
- Classic Postmortem: Atari Games'
- So You Wanna Be a Caster - part one
Covid-19 Hits CSK: Michael Hussey, Chennai Super Kings Batting Coach, Tests Positive For Coronavirus have 178 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.