Bellator MMA A battle of two of Bellator’s best is set to go down on Saturday when Patricio Pitbull takes on AJ McKee in the main event of Bellator 263 from The Forum in Inglewood, California. Pitbull’s featherweight title will be on the line when he and McKee meet in the final of the Bellator Featherweight World Grand Prix. McKee is currently a +105 underdog while Pitbull, the featherweight and lightweight champion, is a -125 favorite to remain a two-division champion. The main event is just one of many fights on the card with tight odds along with a host of intriguing prop bets, making for an enticing event for those interested in making a trip to the sportsbook window. William Hill Sportsbook has you covered with every angle of Bellator 263 to get in on the action. We’re going to give you a few options to consider with this card from our favorite moneyline play, prop play and parlay play. Let’s take a closer look at those picks now. Can’t get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas… Read full this story
- Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas fight prediction, odds, undercard, start time, live stream, preview
- Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas fight prediction, undercard, odds, start time, live stream, preview
- UFC Fight Night 169 odds, predictions: MMA insider releases picks for Benavidez vs. Figueiredo
- All-NBA predictions: LeBron, Giannis first-team locks, but who gets in between Luka Doncic and Damian Lillard?
- How Sony Built ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Into A Success With $101M+ WW & $73M+ U.S.; ‘Dolittle’ Poised For $50M+ Loss – Monday Update
Bellator 263 predictions, odds: Patricio Pitbull vs. AJ McKee, Chris Gonzalez among best bets to make have 283 words, post on www.cbssports.com at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.