The governing body said Jamie Kermond returned a positive A-sample for a metabolite of cocaine following a test conducted by Sport Integrity Australia on June 26. It said Kermond was banned from competing at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics but had the right to have his B-sample analysed. Tokyo 2020: Athletics Integrity Unit outlines testing measures The 36-year-old Kermond was expected to make his Olympic debut at Tokyo. The Australian Olympic Committee said in a statement that it was aware of Kermond’s provisional suspension and that its selection committee would meet to consider his status on the team. Comments MORE TOKYO 2020 NEWS Tokyo 2020: Medal prediction for India; tally to be better than Rio but double-digit finish a distant dream Tokyo 2020: Indian paddlers handed tough draws, Sharath-Manika pair to face third seed in opener Tokyo 2020: Indian athletes’ participation in Olympic opening ceremony to be bare minimum: IOA Tokyo Olympics: Murray feels these Games are the most important ever Tokyo 2020: Indian boxers training at Games Village as Olympic boxing venue far Tokyo cases at 6-month high ahead of Olympics Third RPSG Indian Sports Honours to be aired on Star Sports on July 23 Tokyo 2020: Zimbabwe sends its… Read full this story
- The 2020 Olympics Could Change Tattooing In Japan Forever
- The Olympic Summer Games: The Kotaku Review
- Top 5G announcements from MWC 2018
- Optus scores 10-year Olympics deal
- Optus announces 10-year Paralympics deal
- Cisco Live 2018: 5G focus on making new revenue for carriers
- New Honda CEO Says Yes To English After Predecessor Called It 'Stupid'
- MWC 2018: Huawei unveils first 5G customer premises equipment
- ASX-listed DroneShield launches signal-jamming DroneGun
- The chaebols: Samsung and LG's 50-year 'star wars'
- MWC 2018: Telstra using AFL app for LTE-B launch
Tokyo 2020: Australian Equestrian Kermond provisionally banned from Games have 267 words, post on www.mykhel.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.