The third day of the Tokyo Olympics 2020 saw Manu Bhaker and Yashaswini Singh Deswal start well against a tough competition after series 3 in the 10m Air Pistol Women’s Qualification. In the men’s category, Divyansh Singh Panwar will also be in action in the 10m Air Rifle event. Badminton superstar PV Sindhu and and boxing legend MC Mary Kom also kick off their respective campaigns at the Games. Sania Mirza, playing her fourth Olympic Games, and her partner Ankita Raina will also play their first round women’s doubles match in tennis against Ukraine’s Kichenok twins — Nadiia and Lyudmyla. A host of tennis stars will be in action, including home heroes Naomi Osaka and Kei Nishikori. Gymnastics icon Simone Biles will also begin her campaign at the Games. Here are the LIVE UPDATES from Day 3 Of The Tokyo Olympics: July 25 2021 06:38 (IST) 10m Air Pistol Women’s Qualification! Only Top 8 To Qualify After Series 5, Score: Manu Bhaker: 9 10 10 10 10 9 10 10 10 10 – 98 (Rank 10) facebook twitter Share Link July 25 2021 06:33 (IST) 10m Air Pistol Women’s Qualification! Only Top 8 To Qualify After Series 5, Score: Yashaswini… Read full this story
- Aim is to become a dependable player for the team: Indian men's core probable Shamsher Singh
- Curtains close on the two-day, virtual 10th Global Sports Summit: 'FICCI TURF 2020'
- Cyber Monday: Nintendo Switch Eshop Sale Still Going Strong For A Limited Time
- 61 Years of Barbie: See How She's Changed With the Times
- The 'bubble' saved the NBA season from Covid-19. But another crisis was waiting inside
- I’m A Celebrity is ‘a fix’ say fans after ‘legend’ Mo Farah fails to make the final
Tokyo Olympics Day 3 Live Updates: Yashaswini Singh Deswal 16th, Manu Bhaker 17th After Series 3 | Olympics News have 263 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.