MINI BIO-SECURE BUBBLE by Vijay Tagore • Last updated on Share Tweet NZC confirmed that paceman Trent Boult will return home briefly to see his family before reconnecting with the Test squad in early June © Getty New Zealand Cricket (NZC), on Friday (May 7), confirmed that a few of their players have stayed back in Delhi and they will leave for England on May 11. The NZC has made arrangements for the creation of a bio-secure mini-bubble, in which skipper Kane Williamson along with Kyle Jamieson and Mitchell Santner and physio Tommy Simsek have become part of. “New Zealand’s IPL-based Test contingent will depart from India for the United Kingdom on May 11th – the earliest date an exemption for their arrival in England could be obtained. Williamson, Jamieson and Santner, as well as physio Tommy Simsek, will remain in a secure mini-bubble in New Delhi before departing for the UK,” the NZC said in a statement. The four will leave for UK for the two-Test series against England, and the World Test Championship final against India. NZC also confirmed that paceman Trent Boult will return home briefly to see his family before reconnecting with the Test squad in… Read full this story
- The Art World’s Mini-Madoff and Me
- Boris Johnson says ‘I’ll put Brexit to bed’ as Jeremy Hunt joins race to replace Theresa May
- Govt shares guidelines on dead body management of infected with Covid-19
- Bears offseason tracker: Free agent scorecard, signings, NFL draft news, key dates, latest updates and more
- How to Pick the Perfect Case to Protect Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Social distancing a luxury that workers on Rs 152 a day can’t afford
Williamson and Co. placed in bio-secure mini-bubble in Delhi have 273 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.