PAKISTAN TOUR OF SA AND ZIMBABWE, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Zahid was initially only a part of Pakistan’s Test squad for Zimbabwe tour © Getty Pakistan have replaced the injured Shadab Khan with wrist spinner Zahid Mahmood for the T20I series against Zimbabwe from April 21 in Harare. Zahid was one of the seven additional players who joined the national camp before the South Africa series and was then picked for just the Tests in Zimbabwe. A toe injury to Shadab while batting in the first ODI against South Africa led to the leggie’s ouster from the remainder of the South Africa and the upcoming Zimbabwe series, paving the way for Zahid’s inclusion for the Zimbabwe T20Is. Zahid made his international debut just a couple of months ago against South Africa in Lahore, picking up three wickets in the only T20I he has featured in so far. PCB also confirmed that Fakhar Zaman will remain with the squad for the T20Is in both South Africa and Zimbabwe. He was initially only part of the ODIs in the ongoing tour of South Africa. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS Shadab Khan Zahid Mahmood Fakhar Zaman Pakistan tour… Read full this story
- Zimbabwe's 'crocodile' is more interested in crushing his opponents than draining the swamp
- Millionaire Grace Mugabe leaves workers on her Zimbabwe farm without pay
- Zimbabwe: Scores of people treated for gunshot wounds after protests
- Ireland Women to play West Indies, Zimbabwe and Scotland in summer series
- Zimbabwe accused of opposition crackdown
- Doctors see results of Zimbabwe crackdown
- New Zealanders fear for Zimbabwe relatives amid bloody crackdown
- Sunday League: Coduri fires Bradshaw to victory over Waiters
- Sunday League: FC Panda avoid big freeze to thrash Halifax Rangers
- Was Mugabe better?
Zahid Mahmood in as Shadab replacement for Zimbabwe T20Is have 286 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.