SHEFFIELD SHIELD by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Matthew Kuhnemann picked a five-wicket haul as Tasmania folded for 182 © Getty Queensland v Tasmania Matthew Kuhnemann’s five-wicket haul ensured a quick end to Tasmania’s first innings as they were bowled out for 182 after starting Day 3 at 150 for 4. Jordan Silk added only 2 to his overnight score of 45 before being dismissed by Jack Wildermuth. Skipper Beau Webster scored a fighting 28 but lack of support from the other end meant Tasmania cut a sorry figure with the bat. Armed with a hefty lead of 305, Queensland batted again, playing out 30 overs to score 132/1 before they declared. Marnus Labuschagne struck a quick-fire 60 not out off 46 while Joe Burns scored an unbeaten 46 as Queensland set Tasmania a target of 438. Tasmania came up with a better batting show in their second essay, with the openers Tim Ward and Caleb Jewell both scoring half-centuries. Ward, though, was dismissed by James Bazley late in the day, as Tasmania went into Stumps at 127/1. Brief scores: Queensland 487/6 decl. & 132/1 decl. (Marnus Labuschagne 60*, Joe Burns 46*; Gabe Bell 1-11) lead Tasmania… Read full this story
- Fact check: Does Tasmania have Australia's weakest political donation laws?
- A look ahead at what's on the agenda for the Qld Parliament in 2021
- Covid-19 NZ: Quarantine-free travel from Queensland, NSW paused indefinitely
- South Australia 'top of the class' for employment during pandemic, Queensland hit hard by tourism drop
- Chief Minister says NT borders could reopen despite community transmission
- Fact check: Will removing poker machines from Tasmanian pubs and clubs cost thousands of jobs?
- Tourism chief says cheap flights package targets marginal seats and leaves WA out in the cold
- Live: 'Tell us the truth': Contact tracers misled as NSW COVID cases hit new high
- Metropolitan Adelaide to be declared Commonwealth COVID hotspot — as it happened
- Live: Federal economic and mental health support packages for NSW to be finalised 'in very near future'
- Covid-19: Lockdown restrictions tighten in New South Wales and Victoria as cases climb
- 'I want to go before I am in nappies': Therese has a plan for the end of her life and a message for parliamentarians
- 'Suicide or Switzerland': Dying woman faces dire choice with no change to euthanasia laws
- 'It's exciting': Families reunite and tourists venture north as the NT reopens its borders
- Tens of thousands turn out for Black Lives Matter protests across Australia
- Will these budget measures benefit you? Child care subsidies, tax rebates and more
Kuhnemann, Labuschagne put Queensland ahead against Tasmania have 394 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.