WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Joshua Da Silva kept the innings ticking after Bonner (right) fell for 90. © AFP Nkrumah Bonner missed out on his maiden Test ton but West Indies had a profitable first session on Friday (February 12), capitalising on a deflated Bangladesh attack as they managed 102 runs at 3.5 an over. Joshua Da Silva and Alzarri Joseph put on an unbroken 59-run stand after Boner was dismissed for 90, helping West Indies to 325 for 6 at Lunch on Day 2 of the second Test in Dhaka. Bangladesh lost a review in the first over of the day in their attempt to send Da Silva back leg-before. But Abu Jayed also bowled short and wide on a couple of occasions, allowing Da Silva to put it away for boundaries. Both Bonner and Da Silva also rotated the strike well as Bangladesh’s wait for a wicket continued. The West Indies batsmen capitalised on the loose deliveries – Da Silva struck his third four of the day by punching a short delivery from Taijul while a half-volley from Jayed was clipped away by Bonner who registered his… Read full this story
- Joseph DeAngelo ditches wheelchair for Golden State Killer hearing
- ‘Making India Great: The Promise of a Reluctant Global Power’ review: Cause and effect: Hyper-nationalism and other blips
- Chaos At Fairfield City Council: 9 Arrested Following Protest Over Hiring Of Officer Accused Of Badge Bending
- Nicholas Pooran named in West Indies A red-ball squad to face New Zealand A in December
- Cricket for some, not for all - where does the women's game stand?
- Bangabandhu T20 Cup: Advantage Gemcon Khulna; Fortune Barishal weakest in five-team tournament
- Stepping out of the shadow of India’s malnutrition
- Wauwatosa Officer Involved in Alvin Cole Shooting Should Be Fired, Risk Is 'Too Great': Investigator
- Madeleine McCann: Investigators pursuing 'significant' lead
- Video shows man holding knife charged an S.F. officer before police discharged weapons
Da Silva, Joseph make Bangladesh toil have 314 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.