WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH by Atif Azam • Last updated on Share Tweet Joshua Da Silva was dismissed on 92 © AFP West Indian wicketkeeper-batsman Joshua Da Silva conceded to have been disappointed to miss out on a deserving maiden century against Bangladesh in the second Test in Dhaka on Friday (February 12). Da Silva got to 92 and was looking set to notch his first Test hundred before an inside edge crashed onto the stumps off Taijul Islam. “I can’t even describe how it feels or what it means just to be eight runs short. I wish I could have that ball, it is the second time that I got out that way. Hopefully, next time I will not get out that way,” said Joshua, before adding that he was confident against the spinners given he has always managed to bat well against slow bowlers. “I have always been a good player of spin so adapted my game to slower wickets. It is a little similar to home but in a different situation, so playing my part. “Pick the line and length as early as possible. I worked with Monty, our batting coach, on moving forward and back… Read full this story
- Important to play an attacking game as opener in T20s: Shikhar Dhawan
- Why you should play... Blockbuster: The Game
- The best Xbox 360 games of all time
- India Vs Bangladesh, 1st Test in Indore: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Bernardo Silva gets one-match ban and £50k fine for racist tweet to Man City pal Mendy and will now miss Chelsea match
- Google Stadia vs. Nintendo Switch: How do the gaming platforms compare?
- Games of the Year 2016: The best video games this year, from Pokémon GO to DOOM
- Forget dating apps: Play 'Dream Daddy,' a video game about dating hot, single dads
- Nubia Red Magic 3S review: Power meets ease of gaming
- South Park Takes Aim at Dungeons & Dragons, Table Top Gaming in Latest Episode
Have always played spin well, so adapted my game: Da Silva have 321 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.