PAKISTAN TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Pakistan will play three ODIs and four T20Is against South Africa in April © AFP Pakistan will travel to South Africa for three ODIs and four T20Is in April, the country’s cricket board confirmed on Friday (February 12). The teams will start with the ODIs, part of the ICC Super League, a pathway to ensuring direct qualification for the 2023 World Cup. The Pakistan team will depart for Johannesburg on March 26 and will play the three Super League matches on April 2, 4 and 7. Centurion will host the first and the third ODIs, while the second match will be played at the Wanderers in Johannesburg. This will be South Africa’s first assignment in the Super League. Pakistan, on the other hand, beat Zimbabwe 2-1 in a series held in November last year. This white-ball tour of South Africa, originally scheduled for October 2020 and postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic, was slated to feature only three T20Is. But an additional T20I has been added upon request from Cricket South Africa. The first two games of the series, on April 10 and 12, will… Read full this story
- South Africa target first innings runs as India eye clean sweep
- Rohit-Rahane stand flattens South Africa post lunch
- Live Cricket Score: India vs South Africa, 3rd Test, Day 2
- Live Cricket Score - India vs South Africa, 2nd Test, Day 2
- Stats: Can South Africa find a way past India's spinners?
- Live Cricket Score - India vs South Africa, 2nd Test, Day 3
- India, South Africa, and a build-up minus the 'pitch wars'
- Live Cricket Score - India vs South Africa, 2nd Test, Day 4
- Live Cricket Score - India vs South Africa, 2nd Test, Day 1
- Rohit, Rahane revive India after South Africa's promising start
Pakistan confirm white-ball tour of South Africa in April have 296 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.