Steve Clarke claims Scotland are “not short of issues” ahead of their crunch Nations League game against Ukraine in Krakow on Tuesday night. Skipper Andrew Robertson was already injured before September’s triple-header and fellow defenders Nathan Patterson, Kieran Tierney and Scott McKenna are also out for the final fixture, with midfielder Scott McTominay suspended. A virus in the camp has also affected strikers Lyndon Dykes and Che Adams although the latter took part in a media conference and said he felt “great” ahead of a game where, after home wins against Ukraine and Republic of Ireland, B1 leaders Scotland need only a point to win the group and clinch promotion to League A. “We have some kind of virus in the camp, just sickness,” said Clarke, who confirmed that right-back Aaron Hickey, taken off with a knock on Saturday, had trained with the squad. “Lyndon Dykes and Che Adams didn’t feel very well this morning but they will be on the plane. Trending Haaland’s strike-rate: He could score 102 goals this season! Fury-AJ in the balance – Hearn: ‘We’re not going to play a game’ Merson Says: Why can’t Liverpool defend? Because they sold Mane Ten Hag: Ronaldo didn’t play… Read full this story
- Deja vu for DeGeorge…Cheverus edges Falmouth in playoff rematch
- UAMS project to save energy given go-ahead
- $156M UAMS project to save energy given go-ahead
- 2019 NFL record predictions: Will Patriots return to Super Bowl?
- Detroit Lions will have NFL's worst record in 2019, writer says
- POLITICO Playbook: What Biden is planning for June
- Drummond: The top 100 players in Dallas Cowboys history
- South Jersey baseball: Haddonfield reaches Diamond Classic final
- Sigler: The top 100 players in New Orleans Saints history
- SP ace Owen caps memorable day with one-hitter vs. Cheverus
- Announcing the Houston Theater Awards 2019
- POLITICO Playbook: Why Trump misses Bob Mueller
- The search for answers in Colorado mom's shooting death
- The moon landing: Your stories
Scotland head coach Steve Clarke not short of issues as bug rips through squad ahead of Ukraine rematch have 312 words, post on www.skysports.com at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.