NEW ZEALAND TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2022 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Can West Indies recover from their 1-4 defeat to India at home and give New Zealand a tough challenge? © AFP The Sabina Park will host its first T20I in over five years when West Indies take on New Zealand in the first T20I of the three-match series. West Indies would be desperate to find answers to the oodles of question marks they are faced with in what will be their last T20I series before they announce their squad for the World Cup. That, for which, they will need to qualify, placed in Group B for the first round alongside Ireland, Zimbabwe and Scotland. The hosts would’ve been disappointed with their faring in the recently-concluded T20I series to India slipping to a 1-4 loss in their favoured format. The series followed a familiar script of inconsistency and batting collapses for the West Indies; in addition, a number of vital personnel missing from their ranks only hurt them further. With no clarity in Chris Gayle, Andre Russell and Sunil Narine’s availability for the T20 World Cup, and Evin Lewis, Fabian Allen and Sheldon Cottrell unavailable for… Read full this story
- Russia Is Finished
- The story of China’s economy as told through the world’s biggest building
- The 50 Best Horror Movies on Netflix Right Now
- It Looked Like Another Kremlin Assassination. Was It?
- He Was the Perfect Fixer for Putin’s Russia. Until He Got Fixed.
- He Played by the Rules of Putin’s Russia, Until He Didn’t: The Story of a Murder
- The migrants plucked from the sea, only to face TB in Libyan detention centres
Distressed West Indies aim to halt the NZ juggernaut have 281 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2022. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.