ENGLAND TOUR OF PAKISTAN, 2022 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Root himself was unwell on Tuesday evening, but recovered to join a few of his teammates in the nets on Wednesday © AFP Even as fears that the first Test between Pakistan and England in Rawalpindi could be postponed by a day have been doing the rounds after a spate of illness to the visiting players, Joe Root didn’t give out much on the current situation of the players. He simply joked, “There’s going to have to be Marcus Trescothick, Rob Key and Brendon McCullum as the new top three for tomorrow.” Root himself was unwell on Tuesday evening, but recovered to join a few of his teammates in the nets on Wednesday (November 30), and hopes the condition isn’t to worse for his other team members either. As far as I’m aware there are a few guys not feeling 100 percent but – I didn’t feel great yesterday but I woke up better today – so hopefully it’s just a 24-hour virus and I don’t think it’s food poisoning or Covid or anything like that. “I think it’s just one of those things that we’ve unfortunately… Read full this story
- How the Anti-Vaxxers Got Red-Pilled
- Neglected North where 'even McDonald's has left' demands PM delivers on promises
- Why Are Black Communities Being Singled Out as Vaccine Hesitant?
- SXSW Film Festival Unveils Full Lineup; Charli XCX Quarantine Feature To Close Fest; Tom Petty Docu Set As Centerpiece
- What did Kevin Mather Say? Full Transcript of Seattle Mariners CEO's Controversial Speech
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 15
Hopefully it's just a 24-hour virus - Root have 274 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.